Tuesday, July 21, 2009

☺Attention To Miss Dia☺

harlo 2X,
Assalamualaikum,
Hey Miss Dia... o.o'' my name is Cookie_J@r , hehe juz joking hehe =P
My name is MUHAMMAD AZFAR BIN AZIZ , I from Skudai , JB near Skudai Parade
I juz luv cookie so much tat i make the blogger name as Cookie_J@r (>o)> oh my cookie ~~
I am from DBS student... and I from group JB D1B1 ....
Oh by the way , My english sux =.='' i nid to improve my Grammar , vocab , and my essay ☺
Oh 1 more thing, i nid u teach mi to improve it ....
By the way i want learn more about english coz everything on this planet is on english ~~
argh!!!!!! >:O

6 comments:

  1. hey cukie jar, i love cookies too.especially oreo and anything that comes with oat and grains..yumm..
    anyway, you really want to improve yourself? then, i would like to see your effort in class and outside class-hour. my door is open..always..err..if the pak guard do not lock my room

    ReplyDelete
  2. :OO oic ☺ hee... yeah i espeically luv IKO cookie ☺ it contain oat ☺ healthy life style ☺..
    o.o'' if pak guard lock ur room how about smash it ☺ i call my frenz smash it for u haha ☺
    i luv ice cream 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love iko too..a lot!!it's very rare you know, to find a guy who actually loves cookies, i mean obsessed with cookies like you. my brothers don't really like cookies, they like chocolate cake

    i'm the biggest fan of ice cream and that makes my sister happy because she always stocks up her freezer with ice cream for me

    ReplyDelete
  4. :O woooo nice :) i luv the iko tat hav 1 onli in the packet i dunnoe wats the name its contain raisin ... yum2x ice cream ..
    i luv cookie ice cream heee...
    i thing the shop name is LECKA-LECKA it sold cookie ice cream... :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  5. owh..i heard about that ice cream shop. i think we have it in mid valley if i'm not mistaken. i don't remember.nice!!

    unfortunately, i can only eat ice cream when my nephew is asleep because he would confiscate the ice cream from me and my sister is keeping an eye on his diet. he loves food, like me

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooo ur family tree = food lover ??
    hehehe...
    ohh when u buy the ice cream i call ur nephew to
    wake up muahaha 1-800-MISS DIA NEPHEW WAKE UP..

    ReplyDelete